Terms and Conditions for Lead Gen Malibu Welcome Hamper Promotion
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and by the decision of the Promoter, which is final in all matters relating to the promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter: Pernod Ricard UK Limited, Building 7 Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5YG. Please do not send entries to this address.
- Eligibility: Promotion open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years and over, except employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Excludes residents of the Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
- Promotional Period: The Promotional Period shall begin at 00:01 on 7 February 2023 and close at 23:59 on 30 July 2023. For each month (February, March, April, May, June and July) during the Promotional Period there will be a month-specific draw. The Promoter reserves the right to postpone or otherwise cancel future monthly draws – in such event, the Promoter will simply not open the promotion that month for entries.
- Entry Instructions: Click the link to enter the Welcome Hamper Promotion displayed on https://www.maliburumdrinks.com/uk/ during the Promotional Period for your chance to win that month by entering your email address and subscribing to receive marketing communications from Malibu.
One (1) entry per person. Your entry is only valid for the month you enter. If you are unsuccessful, your entry will not be rolled over into the following month’s draw.
5. Prize: There are ten (10) Malibu Welcome Hampers to be won each month during the Promotional Period.
6. Winner selection: The ten (10) winners for each month will be chosen by the Promoter on or closely after the last day of that month via a randomized computer selection. A member of the verification team will then contact the winner via email in order to verify their age and obtain delivery information.
7. General: The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries or prize claims that are lost, delayed or damaged for any reason whatsoever.
8. Incomplete entries/claims or those not in accordance with the entry/claim instructions will not be accepted.
9. Winner’s surnames and county will be made available upon request. Full name and county will be made available to the ASA or any other competent body upon request.
10. The prize is non-transferable and no cash or date alternative is available. However, the Promoter reserves the right to award similar alternative prizes of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
11. You agree that, to the extent permissible by law, the Promoter and its affiliates, agents assume no liability for injuries, losses or damages or any kind to property or persons, including without limitation death, resulting in whole or part, directly or indirectly, from the management of or mechanics behind the promotion, entry into the promotion, the acceptance of the prize, and any acts or omissions of the companions, winner.
12. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries/claims that it reasonably believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
14. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter, which is also the Data Controller, for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address, age and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
- Personal data which is provided by entrants on entering the Promotion will be processed and stored in a database by the Promoter for the purpose of managing entry into the Promotion. By providing personal information, entrants consent to the processing and storage of personal information by the Promoter for this purpose. Consents can be withdrawn or amended at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once all Prizes have been administered, all personal data will be deleted unless specific consent has been given for the Promoter to send further communications.
18. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.