6 cups white chocolate chips
3 cups sweetened condensed milk
3 tsp Malibu
Food colouring to make rainbow colours
Line an 8"x8" baking pan with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray
And now action!
1. First Layer: Combine one cup of white chocolate chips and ½ cup sweetened condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl. Heat on high for 30 seconds in microwave; stir. Repeat until chips are fully melted and the mixture is smooth.
2. Stir in ½ teaspoon of Malibu and purple gel food colour until desired colour is achieved. Pour into prepared pan and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Repeat the same steps for the remaining 5 colours.
4. After the final colour, refrigerate for over an hour.
5. Remove fudge from pan using the foil as handles. Remove foil. Slice ¼ inch thick slices from the fudge. Trim off edges, and cut in half.