Here's the Malibu shake recipe
50ml of Malibu rum
3 scoops of vanilla ice cream
5 table spoons cream of coconut
7 tablespoons freshly squeezed pineapple
Blend until smooth and get topping!
And now for the toppings…
For the rainbow Meringues, you'll need
4 egg whites
240g caster sugar
1/2 tsp Coconut essence
40g Raw Coconut flakes
Natural food colouring
1. Heat the oven to 200C. Spread the sugar over an oven tray lined with baking parchment and cook until it has just begun to melt at the edges, but not caramelise (about 8 minutes).
2. Meanwhile, crack the eggs, being careful not to drop any yolk into your whites. If you lose any bits of shell, scoop them out with a clean spoon rather than your fingers!
3. Wipe the inside of your mixing bowl, and the whisk, with the cut side of the lemon and add the eggs. As soon as you spot the sugar beginning to melt at the edges, set the mixer to whisk at high speed while you take the sugar out of the oven.
4. The mixture should be just foamy by the time you add the sugar. Wearing oven gloves, pick up the baking parchment with oven gloves and tip the hot sugar slowly into the still-whisking mixer. Continue whisking until the mixture has cooled, and is glossy and will hold its shape. Turn the oven down to its lowest setting.
5. Fold through flavouring, colour and sprinkle in half the coconut flakes.
6. Line a baking tray with parchment, and spoon the meringue on in blobs. Them sprinkle the tops with the remaining coconut. remember they'll increase in size as they dry out. Put them into the oven and bake until they are crisp on the outside, and sound hollow when tapped on the bottom: depending on their size, this could take six hours.
7. Turn the oven off and leave them in there until it has cooled, then immediately transfer to an air-tight container.